National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC) Resources
- Student Lending – Orientation (English)
- Student Lending – Repayment (English)
- You’ve Been Approved for a Student Loan, What’s Next?
- Explore Your Student Loan Repayment Options
- Finished Your Studies? Learn About What’s Next for Your Student Loan!
- Learn About How the Repayment Assistance Plan (RAP) Can Help You Today!
- Unable to Make Your Student Loan Payments? The NSLSC has Options for You!
StudentAid BC Resources
- Student Guide
- Student Aid Roadmap
- Determine your eligibility
- Receive your funding
- Appeal your assessment
- Deal with an Overaward
- Budget Planner Worksheet
EducationPlannerBC: Student Financial Assistance
Employment & Social Development Canada (ESDC)
Interactive tools to help save, plan, and pay for post-secondary education after high school:
- Education Savings Calculator
- Parental Contribution Calculator
- Student Financial Assistance Estimator
- Loan Repayment Estimator
- Repayment Assistance Estimator
MyMoneyCoach: Offers ways to save money and how to make smart financial choices
Your Money (CBA): Financial literacy resource
Credit Counselling Society: Offers free credit counseling, bankruptcy help & debt consolidation options
Provides information & referral to community, government & social services in BC: Counselling, employment assistance, language classes, housing, legal assistance, recreation, addiction services, homeless shelters, youth services, resources for parents, support groups, financial assistance, advocacy, and much more
Cost of living calculator: Estimate the cost for basic necessities in different regions of BC.
Budget worksheet: Calculate how much you will need to attend school.
Student financial assistance estimator: Estimate the amount of student loan and grant amounts you could potentially receive.