Managing your Loan
Stay in touch with your student loan provider and maintain proof of your ongoing studies.
WHAT ARE MY RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Pay tuition and other required fees.
- To continue receiving financial aid, the Canada Student Financial Assistance Act, Canada Student Loans Program policy, and StudentAid BC policy require you to maintain a satisfactory scholastic standing.
- Update contact information online with both StudentAid BC and National Student Loan Service Centre.
- Update banking information while in study by using the Bank Account Change Request form.
HOW DO I MAINTAIN AN INTEREST-FREE STATUS?
- Returning full-time student receiving further student loans: Your previous loan balances will automatically be put into interest-free status if you are approved and confirmed for new loan funding.
- Returning full-time student not receiving further student loans: Apply online for interest-free status as soon as you return to your studies.