Amp Up Your Audio Career in VancouverExplore Diplomas and Certificates in Audio Production
Get Audio Industry-Ready
- Study in Vancouver: Study in the Harbourside district of North Vancouver, a key player in the film, television, animation, audio and entertainment industry.
- Industry-Ready Programs: Explore our diploma and certificate programs in audio, sound recording and Pro Tools, and tackle industry-standard software in our weekend workshops.
- Audio Engineering Certified: GSAE Institute Vancouver is currently the only audio engineering school in Canada that is both Ableton and Pro Tools certified.
- Student-Centered: Find the inspiration and the support you need to make the most of your raw talent and artistic potential in student-centered classes taught by real-world professionals.
- Build Your Portfolio: Gain valuable, hands-on career experience in industry-standard facilities, and collaborate with like-minded students on portfolio-building projects.
Why Choose SAE Institute?
- 40+ Years of Experience: Since 1976, we’ve been training industry-ready graduates with real-world knowledge.
- Amp Up Your Network: Get out of the classroom and into the real world. Here, you’ll have access to our extensive industry network, alumni festivals and job fairs.
- Dynamic Programs: Our specialized programs in audio, digital film and entertainment business are responsive to the dynamic and evolving nature of these industries.*
- Global Access: With over 50 campuses in more than 20 countries, our grads have global access to the industry.
- Learn From Industry Professionals: Hone your creative and professional skills by learning from passionate, experienced industry specialists.
Make Your Passion Your Profession
Prepare to launch a career you love at SAE Institute Vancouver, an industry leader in creative media education. With high-tech, industry-focused programs in audio, we'll help you stand out from the crowd while supporting your creative and professional goals.
Equipment and tools vary by location.
*Not all programs are available at every location.
Thiago Keller"My life goal was to study Music Production abroad. SAE Institute gave me all the tools and confidence to work in any studio and talk to anyone in the industry. It has opened so many doors for me, from getting Namm Show tickets to job offers and also friends. I've learned to have all the control of a studio session and to take my production to the PRO level." Masters of Creative Industries student
Artemis Walden"Attending SAE was a real treat. Being a woman in the music industry, I was tired of feeling like the men around me dictated all my production and conversations around it, and decided to attend SAE to uplift myself, my music, and hopefully other femmes in the industry. The course at SAE is really about how much you put into it, the teachers are amazing and willing to help you as much as you need along the way but you have to want it for yourself as well. I do feel like attending SAE gave me a really good base of understanding of music production and sound engineering, making me feel competent and knowledgeable in all areas of sound."
Sam Ryan is SAE Institute Vancouver’s resident Electronics Music Production and Ableton Instructor. He has produced and engineered alongside some of the music industry’s most accomplished heavyweights including Jack Endino (Nirvana, Soundgarden).
Sam is one of the few Certified Ableton Trainers in Canada.