- Applicants must have a high school diploma, or equivalent, or be at least 19 years of age by the time studies begin.
- All applicants under the age of 19 must have completed high school and submit a transcript. In addition, on their behalf, they will require the signature of a parent or guardian on the student contract.
- Final acceptance will be based on a personal interview with the applicant, to assess their aptitude, level of interest and basic computer skills.
With the exception of applicants from the U.S, UK and Australasia, International students are required to show proof of English proficiency with minimum scores in one of the following:
- IELTS (Academic): 5.5 Overall with no band less than 4.5
- TOEFL: 59 Overall Reading and Writing minimum of 12
- IB English: 3
- CAEL CE: 50 Overall with no band below 50
- DET (Duolingo English Test) minimum score of 85
All International students must obtain and show proof of a valid study permit before the first day of class