Admission to SAE Institute is open to any individual who is seriously interested in creative media industries and meets all necessary entrance requirements. No previous experience is required. An overview of entry requirements and application process is given below.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, or equivalent, or be at least 19 years of age by the time studies begin.
- All applicants under the age of 19 must have completed high school and submit a transcript. In addition, on their behalf, they will require the signature of a parent or guardian on the student contract.
- Final acceptance will be based on a personal interview with the applicant, to assess their aptitude, level of interest and basic computer skills.
- International students are required to show proof of English proficiency. Minimum scores showing the following:
- IELTS (Academic): 5.5 Overall with no band less than 4.5
- TOEFL: 59 Overall Reading and Writing minimum of 12
- IB English: 3
- CAEL CE: 50 Overall with no band below 50
- International students also need to obtain a valid study permit before the first day of class.