Pro Tools 101 – Pro Tools Fundamentals I
This course provides you with everything you need to complete a Pro Tools project—from initial setup to final mixdown.
GET READY TO STUDY THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF PRO TOOLS NOW
Duration: 16 hours
Audience: Audio enthusiast with little-to-no Pro Tools experience.
This course covers basic Pro Tools principles. It provides everything you need to complete a Pro Tools project from initial setup to final mixdown. The course focuses on Pro Tools software and covers a multitude of new functions and feature enhancements. Whether your project involves recording live instruments, MIDI sequencing of software synthesizers, audio editing, or region looping, this course will give you the basic skills to succeed.
- Basic understanding of recording techniques, processes, and equipment
- Create your first session
- Make your first audio recording
- Import media into your session
- Make your first MIDI recording
- Select and navigate
- Apply basic and mixed editing techniques
- Finish your work
- Create Music and Post hands-on projects